We all use Gmail almost every day. If you want to use Gmail on your brand new iPhone, then you can do so. This will help you in checking all the mails on time. You don’t need to open your laptop or PC again and again to check all the mails. An iPhone user can easily check the emails time to time and replay to them if needed any reply. If you want to set your Gmail account on iPhone, then this blog will be beneficial for you. Read this blog and get the instructions to set the Gmail account on your iPhone.
2 Method to Setup Gmail Account on iPhone:
Method 1: If you are using Gmail application
Step 1: First and foremost, you need to download the Gmail app from Apple App store and install it on your iPhone.
Step 2: After this, sign in to the Gmail app by using your credentials.
Step 3: here your Gmail account is all ready to use.
Step 4: You can activate the push notifications to get details of all the mails in your Gmail account. For this, you need to go to the settings and choose the notification on option.
Method 2: By using Gmail account on mail app
- Install the settings app on your iPhone device and choose mail, calendars, and contact in the list.
- Further, you will see an account option, here you need to select the ‘Add Account’ alternative and at last tap on the icon of Google.
- Now, you can sync your contacts, calendars, and mail by selecting the option from your Google account.
- Next, choose ‘Save’ option which is shown on the upper right side.
- At last, you need to check the settings of your Gmail account.
Dial Apple support number for any other assistance
If you feel like these steps are not useful for you, you can contact the Gmail technical support for any kind of assistance related to the set up of Gmail on the iPhone. Round the clock, they are available for the help. You can dial the Apple support number whenever you need to. They will provide you better help to resolve your issues. Talk to the experts to get the best solution at a reasonable price.