Is your MacBook stuck on White Screen when you turn it on? You should not have to worry about it. In this blog, we are going to discuss some important key steps that can help you easily resolve and Fix White Screen Error on a Mac. And you can also take help with our Mac tech experts to fix the issue instantly.
Steps to Fix White Screen Error on Mac:
Step 1: Solutions by Running SFC/Scan Command
- Go to Start Menu option
- Right click on it
- Open command prompt
- Enter sfc/scan and then press enter
- Wait for a while to finish the scan.
- Restart the computer and see whether white screen is still appearing.
Step 2: Safe Mode rebooting
You can safely and simply reboot your Mac into Safe Mode. To do this, follow the instructions given below:
- First of all reboot the Mac
- Promptly press down the SHIFT key to keep it into safe mode.
- When Apple logo and progress bar appear, release the SHIFT key.
Step 3: Rebooting and repairing disk
You can fix the boot disk by using Disk Utility. You can do this by entering into Recovery Mode. For details follow the instructions:-
- Reboot the Mac
- press Command+R to book the system into recovery mode
- Select “Disk Utility” , which is available in the Utility menu.
- Select Hard disk drive followed by going to the “First Aid” tab and selecting to run
Call us if you cannot solve the issue yourself
Even after using the aforesaid key steps, the issue continues with your Mac, feel free to contact our Mac customer support service provider. Our experts are more than happy to give your instant solutions and help Fix White Screen on a Mac. Our customer care support team is available 24×7 to offer you best service.