Mac is one of the premium personal computer series developed by Apple. There is a very common issue among the Mac users related to sound in the Mac Computers. Mac users facing the issue in hearing the sound or choosing a playback can try some easy fixes to get rid of this issue. There are some methods by which you can solve this issue recommended by Mac Support Team.
Method to fix the sound issue in Mac Computer:
Method 1: Try some easy fixes
- Restart your computer
- Plug in and then remove the headphones.
- Download if any updates are available. This may fix the issue and for that, you need to click on Apple menu and then choose “software update” to check if an update is available.
- Open your Activity Monitor and then stop the process “coreaudiod”. It will make sound controller restart on your Mac device.
Method 2: Making checks on your device
- Make sure that your headphones are not plugged in.
- Go to the Apple menu and choose “System preferences”
- Click on “sounds” and then choose “Output” tab which will show a list of devices that can output audio
- Choose the right output device. If you want to listen to the sound from the speakers of Mac, select “Internal Speakers” or “Digital Output”. If you want to play the sound via connected TV then choose “HDMI” option
- Try checking the volume level of external speakers as it might be turned off which could be the reason for the sound issue.
Method 3: By resetting PRAM on your Mac
- Turn off your Mac device
- Then turn your Mac on and press “⌘ Command+⌥ Option+P+R” immediately and keep doing so until the Mac restarts.
- Now release the buttons when you hear the startup sound. This will make the device to boot which may take a little more time than usual.
- Check for the settings of sound and other related settings to check if you hear the sound again and volume can be adjusted.
Method 4: By updating the Operating system to latest OS X
- Check for the OS if it is updated to the latest version
- Then open the Mac App Store where free updates are available
- Now click on the tab “Updates” where you will be able to see the system upgrades list if available.
- Then download the available latest version of OS X of Mac
- Install the update in the system
- Now, check the sound again if it is working properly as before.
The methods mentioned above will resolve the problem of sound in Mac Computer. If the problem still persists or you face any difficulty applying these methods, contact experts for right support.
Get in touch with our experts for instant resolutions via Mac Support Number
Mac users facing any problem related to their Mac Computers can directly make a call to our Mac customer care Number available round the clock. Avail the best quality services at an economical rate with the help of our certified and experienced technicians. Users just need to dial our Toll-Free Number for the result-oriented services and hassle-free experience.